There are three types of names that you can use to represent yourself on Happinesz Shop.
Your username is the name you registered your account with. You sign in with your username or email address.
- Usernames can’t be changed.
- Your username represents you as a person and is public information.
- If you’re a seller, and you add a full name, your username is hidden from view. However, it still appears in some places.
- Your username will appear on your profile page
If you sell on Happinesz Shop, your shop name represents your Happinesz Shop business.
- Your shop name is in the web address to get to your shop: https://lmarketplace.happinesz.com/vendors/shop_name.
- Shops are basically additions to buyer accounts, so you’ll still have your username. You can’t sign in with your shop name if it’s different from your username.
Your full name, which is optional, represents you as a person. We encourage you to add a full name, because it helps to get across that there’s a human being behind the shop and account. It also can make it easier for people who know you to find you on Happinesz Shop.
- Your full name can’t be a business name, but it can be your first name, initials, a nickname you use in real life, or multiple names (if multiple people run your shop).
- If you don’t display a full name, your username will show in its place.