Before You Purchase
- Create an account – choose an original username (Beware: You won’t be able to change this later.), password, email address, and add your full name. It’s quick and free. Click Register at the top right of the site.
- Look over the shop’s policies by clicking Policies link from the top navigation bar from within a shop. Check to see if they accept returns and exchanges, offer shipping upgrades, or give refunds.
Contact the Seller
Have a question about an item or order? Reach out to the seller directly by Chat. They can help you with questions like:
- Do you have this in another size or color?
- Can you ship this faster?
- When can I expect my order?
On a listing, click Shipping & Policies. Here you’ll see the shipping rates. Each seller decides how they ship.
Some sellers offer a faster shipping upgrade you can choose in your cart.
Contact the seller if you have any questions.
Ready to Check Out?
Some listings have a Buy it now button for the fastest way to purchase.
Otherwise, click Add to cart and either Keep shopping to go back to the shop or Proceed to checkout.
If you decide to save an item for later, click Save for later. This will move the item to the saved for later section of your cart.
It’s up to each seller what payment methods they accept, so this can vary.
You may be able to pay with:
- Credit/Debit card
Happinesz Shop Gift Cards
If you’ve received an Happinesz Shop gift card from a shop, you can use it in the shopping card. Just fill out the Gift Card Code in the shopping card and you are done!
If you’ve got a coupon code from your seller, click Apply shop coupon code for your item in your cart. Just keep in mind you can only use a coupon code in the shop that offers it. Learn more.
Leave a Review
Support the shop by leaving a review. Reviews are really important to sellers for building their reputation. Leave a review to let other buyers know about your experience.
Keep in mind, contact the seller first if you’re unhappy with anything.